- Grants building / demolition permits
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting
- Maintains Village accounts
- Pays all invoices for the Village
- Prepares the Village annual budget with the Village Administrator
- Assist in all aspects of Grant funding and allocation of funds
Village Clerk- Treasurer
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the City Manager and city employees.
The office of City Clerk for the Village of Scio provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and the City Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of Scio City Clerk.